MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parents to view their child’s academic performance in real-time via a web browser. This facility allows exclusive access to the child’s Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the parent/carer wishes.
As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about the school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- Option to purchase Items, join Clubs or book Trips
iOS and Android download
The MCAS App is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be found using the links below. Once you have installed and opened the app, search for Alperton Community School and follow the simple instructions to identify yourself.
Please check out the parent guide below for more information: