Recommended Reading List
Please click on the following links for a Reading Age Guidance &, Recommended Reads and a Parent Guide to Accelerated Reader.
|MFL – French
|MFL – Spanish
|MFL – Gujarati
Why is literacy important?
- To be literate is to gain a voice and to participate meaningfully and assertively in decisions that affect one’s life
- To be literate is to gain self-confidence
- To be literate is to become self-assertive
- Literacy enables people to read their own world and to write their own history
- Literacy provides access to written knowledge – and knowledge is power. In a nutshell, literacy empowers.