It is essential that you arrive to school every day in the correct school uniform and with the correct PE Kit. Please note that students may be sent home if they are inappropriately dressed and a text or phone call will be made to the parent/carers.
All students are expected to wear a face mask around the building and communal areas. Those who have a medical exemption will be given a card.
- Black blazer with Alperton logo;
- White school shirt (no polo shirts);
- School Tie: Year 7 Blue, Year 8 Red, Year 9 Purple, Year 10 Butterscotch, Year 11 Green
- Grey jumper with school logo;
- Grey tailored trousers (boys and girls) or grey skirt knee length and A-line or ankle length no longer;
- Black leather polish-able shoes (No trainers e.g. Nike, Vans etc);
- Grey hijab.
Please note: Students are not allowed to wear makeup or jewelry, e.g. rings, bracelets (except sleepers and simple stud earrings), and hair colour must be natural. Hoodies and trainers are also not permitted.
6th form at Stanley Avenue Site
- Smart business dress including appropriate length skirts and tailored trousers
- Plain black shoes
- No blue jeans, trainers, hoodies or hats
Students will be expected to wear school-issued items if they have the incorrect uniform. A head teacher, or a person authorised by the head teacher, may ask a pupil to go home briefly to remedy a breach of the school’s rules on appearance or uniform. (DFE)
- Green polo shirt with the school logo
- Black jogging bottoms or plain black sports leggings with the school logo
- Black or white sports socks
- White trainers: with non-marking sole. No other trainers are allowed
- Woollen black hat with the school logo
- Green hooded top with the school logo
- Black school jumper
Students will NOT be able to use the facilities if they do not have the appropriate footwear. They will be expected to participate barefoot.