Support Services for Parents & Carers
Please use the links below to access a range of support services provided by Brent.Please contact Mrs.Banerjee Assistant Head Inclusion & Equalities or Ms Selbonne Pupil Support Officer if you would like help with completing Brent’s Free School Meals Application Form.
- Brent Food Bank
- Young Carers
- Families with disabled children
- Local activities support for young people
- Welfare and housing advice
- Other resources
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools in order to support identified groups of students and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
Pupil Premium Interventions
These interventions are led by Mrs. Banerjee Assistant Head Inclusion & Equalities.
The range of interventions include:
- Talent Engaged GCSE Booster Programme in English, maths and science
- KS3 and KS4 Summer School to facilitate transition and recall of curriculum content
- Equipment and resource provision post Student Needs survey
- Homework Club provision
- Breakfast Club provision
- CoachBright and Brilliant Club intervention
- Targeted support from EAL, SEND and Behaviour teams
- Conflict Resolution and Self-Esteem workshops
- Period 6 intervention for Year 11
- PD for teachers to improve T&L in the classroom
- Student Progress Officer – mentoring & support role