WHAT CAN YOU DO AS PARENTS AT HOME?
As a school our three key literacy priorities are developing extended writing, puposeful talk, a whole school reading community. As parents we would expect you to engage your child in purposeful talk, writing and reading for pleasure and specific purposes. Use the images below to find out how you can do this at home.
- How Can I Help My Child Improve Their Literacy?
- Commonly misspelled words
- Developing reading with ACS
- What Can Parents Do?
- Generic Literacy Table Mats Keystage 5 & 4
- SPaG Placemat
- Love Reading For Schools
- School to Home Report Definitions
- Letter to parents on Alperton Quality Standards
|Literacy hour activities:||www.juppfamily.net/learning/literacy|
|Verbs and adverbs quiz:||www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/|
|How good is your own literacy? Try this!:||www.developingyourpotentialrec.org|