The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools in order to support identified groups of students and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
Pupil Premium Interventions
These interventions are led by Mrs. Banerjee Assistant Head Inclusion & Equalities.
The range of interventions include:
- Talent Engaged GCSE Booster Programme in English, maths and science
- KS3 and KS4 Summer School to facilitate transition and recall of curriculum content
- Equipment and resource provision post Student Needs survey
- Homework Club provision
- Breakfast Club provision
- CoachBright and Brilliant Club intervention
- Targeted support from EAL, SEND and Behaviour teams
- Conflict Resolution and Self-Esteem workshops
- Period 6 intervention for Year 11
- PD for teachers to improve T&L in the classroom
- Student Progress Officer – mentoring & support role