The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools in order to support identified groups of students and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
Report for 2015-16 and Allocation for 2016-17 Report can be downloaded from here
Pupil Premium Interventions
These interventions are led by Ms Banerjee.
The range of interventions include:
- Success for Life intervention KS4
- Success for Life Parents Evening
- Concentration Training GCSE Workshop
- Breakfast Club
- Competition Poster
- Competition Winner
- Breakfast Club Flyer
- iGCSE Revision sessions KS4
- English & Maths targeted intervention by TLLS
- Afghani mentoring intervention year 11