The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools in order to support identified groups of students and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
To view the Pupil Premium Expenditure and Impact Report (17-18), please click here.
To view the Pupil Premium Strategy Statement (18-19), please click here.
Report for 2017-18 and Allocation for 2018-19 Report can be downloaded from here.
Pupil Premium Interventions
These interventions are led by Ms Banerjee.
The range of interventions include:
- Success for Life intervention KS4
- Success for Life Parents Evening
- Concentration Training GCSE Workshop
- Breakfast Club
- Competition Poster
- Competition Winner
- Breakfast Club Flyer
- iGCSE Revision sessions KS4
- English & Maths targeted intervention by TLLS
- Afghani mentoring intervention year 11